Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 6366-6674.
* Turmeric settled up on short covering after prices dropped on expectations of increase in arrivals
* Fresh arrivals are expected to increase at the spot market and will remain peak due to the harvesting activities.
* NCDEX accredited warehouses turmeric stocks gained by 10 tonnes to 70 tonnes.
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6847.75 Rupees gained 15 Rupees.
* BUY TURMERIC 16 APR 2019 @ 6500 SL 6440 TGT 6620-6750.NCDEX
* Jeera trading range for the day is 16870-17260.
* Jeera gained amid firm spot demand from domestic markets and on reports of deficient rainfall in key producing region of Gujarat like Saurashtra and Kutch.
* Despite the recent progress in the sowing activities, area is lower by 9% YoY as per latest data in Gujarat.
* NCDEX accredited warehouses jeera stocks dropped by 21 tonnes to 586 tonnes.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged up by 25 Rupees to end at 18266.65 Rupees per 100 kg.
* BUY JEERA 19 MAR 2019 @ 17050 SL 16900 TGT 17280-17400.NCDEX
* Cardamom trading range for the day is 1633.2-1673.
* Cardamom dropped on profit booking after prices gained due to heavy losses to crop due to recent floods and good export hopes.
* Export of cardamom from the country during 2017-18 spurted 48% to 5,680 ton from 3,850 ton a year ago.
* Around 25 tn of new arrivals are coming at auctions daily, which is 25-30% of the total arrivals.
* Cardamom prices in spot market dropped by 29.30 rupees and settled at 1414.20 rupees.
* BUY CARDAMOM 15 FEB 2019 @ 1620.00 SL 1610.00 TGT 1655.00-1670.00.MCX
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants area for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer