Contrary to predictions,Budget should indirectly help the real estate sector grow in the long-term: Colliers Research
Gurgaon, February07, 2018
While the gen..
Shades of populism ahead of election year
Yet, no evidence of profligacy
* It was a relief to note that the government did not succumb to demands for free cash in..
Union Budget Highlights 2018-19
The Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented the Union Budget at Parliament, in New Delhi on Thursday. With national polls looming next ..
A Budget before the Elections
The budget presented by the Finance Minister (FM), Mr. Arun Jaitley, had all the elements of an election budget with greater focus on far..
As expected, this year’s budget had all the hallmarks of being populist. Rural largesse, infra push, impetus to health care, standard deductions for the salaried cl..
Economic Survey – Key Highlights
* Major reforms were undertaken over the past year. The transformational Goods and Services Tax (GST) was launched at the stroke..
Budget - In the Long-Term we are all taxed
* Revised Fiscal Deficit estimated at 3.5% of GDP and projected at 3.3% of GDP for 2018-19
* Adherence to FRBM in bringin..
Overt reflationary bias risks fiscal slippage
* Union Budget yet again appears reflationary but supported by a modest revenue spending growth of 10.2% while expecting..
Below Is The Views On the Sector wise Budget Impact by Rakesh Tarway - Head Research, Reliance Securities
There are all efforts in Union Budget 2018 to appease rural a..
The Union Budget 2018-19 will be the fifth and final full budget of the present Government and we be..
* Challenges for union budget 2019: Union budget 2019 will be presented on 1 Feb 2018 amidst several challenges such as rising crude oil prices, shortfall in revenue coll..
Will the budget focus on fiscal maths, election or inflation?
The Finance Minister (FM) Arun Jaitley will present NDA’s fourth budget under the current term on ..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Reliance Home Finance logs 46% growth in income
Tranche 3 of Electoral Bonds to be sold between May 1-10
GNFC Q4 posts 38% rise in profit, declares 75% dividend
Shire receives new bid from Takeda as takeover deadline looms
Mondelez urges cocoa producers to up yields as demand rises
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface