* On a Daily Chart, the stock is on the verge to give a break out of it’s upper band of Symmetrical Triangle which suggests reversal in the counter.
* Moreover, the stock has confirmed the Hammer candlestick which is a reversal formation suggest a bounce back movement in the stock.
* Furthermore, the stock has taken a strong support from it’s horizontal line which indicates a northward movement in the counter.
* A daily momentum indicator RSI reading is at 45.80 level with a positive crossover which points out for a positive breadth.
* Based on the above technical structure, we are expecting an upside movement in the counter in few trading sessions.
Buy Karnataka Bank Ltd OCT Fut @ 101.50 Upto 101 Stoploss 97.50 Target 111
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More choiceindia Disclaimer http://www.choiceindia.com/disclaimer.aspx
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer