Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
Delta Corp Limited ("Delta Corp"), previously known as Arrow Webtex Ltd., is an Indian real estate, gaming and hospitality corporation. It is the only listed company engaged in the casino (live, electronic and online) gaming industry in India. The company along with its subsidiaries currently own and operate casinos in the states of Goa and Sikkim. In addition, they have also ventured into the fast-growing online gaming space through the acquisition of Gauss Networks Private Limited, which operates the online poker site ‘Adda52.com’ and games like Rummy and Fantasy sports have also been added recently.
* The Goa government has increased license fees for onshore and offshore casinos operating in Goa. Consequently, the increased license fee has also been apportioned in the December quarter.
* The company declared a dividend of Rs 0.60 per share i.e. 60% dividend payout ratio.
* On a consolidated basis, its net sales stood at Rs 205.81 crore in December 2018 up 26.91% from Rs. 162.17 crore in December 2017. However, the expenses have increased by 28.71% as compared to its top line growth which has increased by 16.83 % on a YoY basis.
* Quarterly Net Profit of the company stood at Rs. 50.35 crore in December 2018 up 13.32 % from Rs. 44.43 crore in December 2017.
* Delta Corp EPS has increased to Rs. 1.39 in December 2018 from Rs.1.02 in December 2017.
* Delta Corp has posted a very strong set of standalone numbers at its PAT increased from Rs. 26.75cr to Rs.37.32cr YoY but there is a decline from Rs. 63.51 cr in the September quarter.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Hem Securities Ltd https://www.hemsecurities.com/page/disclaimer SEBI Registration No- INH100002250
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer